- Powerful copywriting hacks
- Best practices and future of copywriting
- Steps to establish an online business
- Future ways of earning money online
Format: online lessons and assignments
Practice: portfolio, resume and first orders
More about the course
We are living in a digital age, where the state of affairs is rapid technological change, and learning to make money online is easier than ever. The world is changing to the individual’s on-demand economy, which provides wonderful opportunities to become a businessman, build wealth, do remote work, and gain independence, from time to time.
Nobody is born knowing how to sell. But the truth is, you can learn how to sell more – a lot more – when you discover the right words that make people buy. Copywriting is selling. Whether online, offline, in video, direct mail, on Facebook, or from the stage, copywriting is how you put words together that make people click, call, or pull out their wallets and buy from you.
However, if you’re looking for realistic ways to start earning money online today, then you can really take several paths to profit.
Let’s get acquainted
Much closer than you think
Hello! My name is Natalia
Professional copywriter and editor
- Arizona State University (USA), Content Business and Editing (Creative Director)
- Moscow State Linguistic University, Moscow Humanities and Applied Sciences, Theory and Methods of Teaching Foreign Languages and Cultures
Wrote advertising texts for companies: Gazprom Neft, Ozon.ru, RBC, Oriflame, Stoloto Trading House, SAP, MeetPartners, Russian Life magazine, TourDom.ru portal, etc..
Personal consultation over 200 authors and editors
How is the training
We have developed a unique training program, thanks to which you will not only gain the necessary skills, but become a highly qualified specialist with work experience.
Study the theory at a convenient time for you. Recordings of lectures will be available after the end of the course.
Throughout the course, you put your project into practice step by step and consolidate the knowledge gained
With teacher’s final file and correct mistakes
Consolidate the assimilation of the material and pass tests
The course will do
Learn to write informative texts, study the personal experience of market experts. You will practice on real tasks, collect a portfolio and you will be able to start a career in a digital studio or any field.
Who wants to earn money
You will understand how to create high-quality content and solve business problems with the help of texts. Learn how to find your first customers and work at competitive prices. You can find a job in a company or freelance.
Learn how to create creative posts with high-quality illustrations and prepare special projects for communities. Increase conversion from social networks, increase your efficiency and earn more.
Novice content marketers
Get deeper into copywriting and improve your skills in working with content. You will be able to create engaging stories through storytelling, be creative on social media, and write for different platforms.
Classes are held 2-3 times a week. Video lectures, workshops and practical tasks with individual feedback are waiting for you.
Storitelling. Learning to write stories
Get to know the world of copywriting and its features. Choose a project that will help you achieve your personal goals in this area.
- How to start writing
- The basics of creating a story. Part 1: reader psychology, archetypes and sources, composition
- The basics of creating a story. Part 2: the hero and his character, the image of the narrator, dialogue and monologue
- Work in different formats: fiction, non-fiction, blog
- How to hook a reader
- Style and editing
Lesson №4 /5 hours
Content Marketing Basics
Prepare the necessary content materials, organize a PR campaign in a professional environment. Create a press release and description for your project.
- Definitor. How and why content marketing works
- Monitor. Collection and processing of primary data
- Integrator. Choosing a brand strategy
- Interpreter. Testing Strategies with Examples
- Creator. Idea generation, content marketing concept development
- Strategist. Formulation of hypotheses and processing of ideas
- Coordinator. Launching content marketing processes and testing hypotheses
- Analyst. Estimating projects in numbers. Metrics and analytics systems
- View from above: case studies
Lesson №9 / 5 hours
Works of those who completed the course
Cost of education
Installment for 12 months
apply 1 day 08:18:04
Feedback from our students
I really liked the format of the presentation of the material – much attention is paid to practical problem solving.
Frequently asked Questions
Can I take the course if I don't have experience in copywriting?
What is the training schedule? Can you combine it with work?
How many hours per week will I need to study?
How can I pay for the course?
We offer several payment options:
- Payment by card.
- Installment payment. We offer interest free installments. Details of the installment plan should be clarified with the support manager.
- Payment from a legal entity. If you work for a company, ask your employer about the possibility of paying for training from the company. Employers often care about your development, and they are ready to take on these costs. To do this, you need to prepare and send us the details of the company so that we issue an invoice.