HOW TO SELL WORKS FOR 20 000 EUROS?
In 6 days of the mini-course we:
Analyze world-famous galleries, museums and festivals
Understand what “rules of the game” exist in the art scene: from ethics to criticism
Decide on pricing: how not to understate and not to overstate prices for your work
Deal with the main mediums, your message and ideas
Outline the ways of development of any artist
Discuss the main documents that are necessary for galleries
Do you want to sell works for 20 000 euros?
Learn how to build your own strategy on our free mini-course.
For whom will it be useful?
If you only dream of the first exhibition – walking through the galleries and do not understand why paintings by other authors are hanging here, and yours are gathering dust in the workshop, and no one sees them.
If you have already had the experience of exhibitions, but there is no system and understanding of what to do next, and you cannot forget the feeling of euphoria and attention from the audience, curators and media from past exhibitions.
Designers and illustrators
If you are from another field and want to enter the art environment, switch from custom-made works to an independent creative process and increase the cost of your work.
Education: RMA Business Academy, art management , gallery business and conflictology (social psychology)
Work experience: Phillips Auction House, gallery 11.12, Center for Contemporary Art Winzavod and the work of the artists as a manager.
7 great courses on art history, art market and psychology.
Personal consulting of more than 200 authors
- How the course will be built
- What topics will we analyze
- What are the main steps an artist can take to sell his works for 20 thousand
Orient yourself in space
- The main stereotypes in the art environment
- Reputable sites
- Regional galleries and festivals
- Rules of the game in the art market
Lesson №1 /1 hour
Understand how prices are formed in the art market
- Pricing in the art environment
- The myth of the poor artist
- How not to underestimate and not to inflate the prices of your work
- What you need to do to increase the prices of your work
- Ability to analyze sites
Lesson №2 /1 hour
Decide on the medium and the message
- How to Find your medium and Message
Lesson №3 /1 hour
Create an artist’s development strategy
- What are possible ways of development for an artist
- Institutional and media ways of development
- At what stage is it time to submit documents to the gallery
- The myth of the artist as the basis of positioning in the expert environment
Lesson №4 /1 hour
Make a package of documents
- What documents do the artist need and why is it important
- Artist Statement
Lesson №5 /1 hour
Sign up for a free course and develop with us!
Your entry point to the art environment
Subscribe to our Art blog
Latest events and news of the art environment and interviews with experts
Interviews and master classes with market experts